Choosing a career is a challenging task for all high school students. Many senior people in the education sector advise students to follow their instincts and interests while choosing a subject for higher education. However, many students are not aware of their strengths and weaknesses and hence there is always a chance of them joining the wrong course. Career personality tests have become very popular among students these days. The career tests for high school students mentioned below can help them make an appropriate career choice. One of the ways of doing so is through various career quizzes.
- Am I good at problem solving?
- Do I have an interest in studying electronic parts and circuits?
- Do I have a good command over computers?
- Am I good at Mathematics, Physics and Graphics?
- Am I hardworking?
- Do I have the flair of understanding and learning new technologies in computer programming?
- Do I have the ability to think logically and have good analytical skills?
- Am I good in subjects such as Biology and Botany?
- Do I really like serving people with ill-health?
- Do I have the stamina to work for long and unusual hours after becoming a doctor?
- Am I prepared for a long academic career and work as an intern to get some experience?
- Do I have necessary qualities such as presence of mind, hard work and passion for the medical field?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, then going for a medical course is a good option.
- Would I love to work as an air hostess or a flight purser?
- Do I meet the physical requirements such as height and weight to be successful in the aviation industry?
- Do I have a high tolerance level and ability to work hard and at odd hours of the day?
- Do I have a pleasing personality?
- Am I graceful, polite and well-groomed?
- Do I have good managerial and administration skills?
- Am I interested in doing activities of a chef or a manager as a full-time career?
- Do I love to interact with people and solve their queries?
- Do I have a good personality and good communication and interpersonal skills?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, then you can surely consider joining a hotel management course.
Systematic career development is possible after the results of this career test. With the help of a career quiz, students can know which field is appropriate for them and how much interest they have for that field. Students can also consider the idea of consulting career counselors with vast experience who can guide them well. Many counselors take help of career tests which contain questions with multiple alternatives. Finally, I would like to conclude by saying that career quizzes are one of the best things which can help you explore many career opportunities and find the right track for your education.