Persuading and/or convincing an audience to understand your point of view takes a lot of work. If you have a speech to deliver, look for some funny persuasive speech topics,…
A List of Funny Demonstration Speech Topics That’ll Crack You Up
Demonstration speeches are excellent to teach children the art of public speaking. Funny demonstration speech topics aim at making the audience enjoy a few laughs and have an optimistic outlook to life.
A demonstration speech means a speech that demonstrates to the audience a particular act. It essentially teaches people to do something through a public speech. Demonstration speeches are a great way of initiating children in the art of public speaking and that imbibes a confidence among them. These speeches use props and aids to make the topic interesting and leaves a positive impact.
List of Funny Demonstration Speech Topics
- How to get rid of your baby sitter.
- How to give your dog a bath.
- Tantrums of a five year old.
- How to bake a cake.
- How to answer a phone call in a polite manner.
- How to place a board game (you can pick any game).
- How to care for your pets.
- How to clean your cupboard.
- How to plant a tree.
- How to make jello.
- How to make a collage.
- What was the funniest prank your ever played.
- How avoid getting punished at school.
- Tips for planning a pajama party with friends.
- What are the rules at the nearest amusement park?
- Which is your funniest childhood memory?
- What not to wear.
- Bad behavior of the celebrities.
- Tales from scribbles on the bathroom walls.
- The scariest story ever heard.
- How to get rid of the ghost in your dreams.
- What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
- If you were the American Idol…
- What are the best excuses for missing homework.
- How to deal with bullies at school.
- A list of practical jokes.
- The strangest person you’ve ever met.
- What is the best thing you like about your best friend?
- How to catch a person cheating.
- Your favorite actor.
- How to organize a surprise party for your parent.
- How to stop thinking about horror movies.
- How to clean your teeth.
- How to change a baby’s diaper.
- How to pot flowers.
- How to use a compass.
- Simple tricks for learning tables.
- A dream that you remember.
- A day in your life that totally went wrong.
- Unexpected troubles that you landed into.
- Ways to remember birthdays.
- How to be the perfect host.
- Funniest things that have happened to you while writing an exam.
- How to throw an airplane in the class.
- Trivia about solar system.
- How to get to school on time.
- How to make your own lunch box.
- How to make postcards for friends staying in other cities.
- What are the best ways to stay fit.
- What are some of the odd summer jobs for kids.
- Who is your favorite fictional character and what you like about him/her.
- How to clean and wax a car.
- What the best ways of keep your house pest free.
- What are the basics of oral hygiene.
- What are our civic responsibilities.
The reason most of these are questions is that the purpose of such a speech is to explain an idea or a thought. Asking children to explain activities that occur in day-to-day lives is the best approach while selecting topics.
The opening of a demonstration speech has to have a significant impact. It has to grip its audience right at the start. Use props, slide shows, costumes and other attention grabbing techniques to make your speech interesting. Remember that your speech has to be in tandem with your antics. Thus, rehearse the speech in front of the mirror, before you go on stage to deliver them. After all, it is practice that makes everything perfect!