There are hundreds of persuasive speech topics that will help you create a good impact on your viewers. Presented in this article are persuasive speech topics for school/college children and adults.
If you are stuck up for a subject for your persuasive speech at school/college, do not worry. There are endless subjects that can help you for your persuasive speech. However, before choosing your speech topics, you should take the time limit, the age of your audience, etc., into consideration. Following are some interesting persuasive speech topics for school as well as college students.
Good Persuasive Speech Topics
These are the best and the most popular persuasive speech topics all over.
- Afterlife: Is there life after death?
- Do students have to wear school uniforms?
- Vampires: Are vampires real?
- What is the importance of public opinion in media
- Global warming: Fact or fiction
- God: Myth or reality
- Should death penalty be allowed?
- Should cell phones be allowed in schools?
- Is honesty the best policy?
- Mental attitude affects the healing process.
- Death of Diana, Princess of Wales, was not an accident.
- Is the world really free of apartheid?
- Youth, the most important force of a nation.
- Is the stem cell research ethical?
- Love/money is the most important thing in life.
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
- Marijuana should be banned completely.
- Is dieting harmful?
- Is beauty superficial or skin deep?
- Smoking should be banned completely.
Fun Persuasive Speech Topics
If you want something light, you can go through the following list of funny persuasive speech topics.
- Reality shows are not real.
- Joining Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will be fun.
- Comedians are funny because they have good joke writers.
- Ghosts do/do not exist.
- 3D virtual world Second Life leads to frustration.
- Good advice is always perceived as not good.
- Everything is not fair in love and war.
- Blonds are not stupid.
- Life is not to be taken seriously.
- Health insurance should be free.
- Limiting alternatives helps in making easy choices.
- Most boring conversations take place at formal parties.
Some More Speech Topics
|Part-Time Jobs||Unidentified Flying Objects||Bluetooth Technology||Abortion|
|Life on Mars||TV Shows||Friendship||Smoking|
|Air Pollution||Water Pollution||Noise Pollution||Vegetarianism|
|Organic Foods||Obesity||Animal Testing||Sex Education|
|Oscars||Recycling||Population Growth||Eating Disorders|
|Drug Addiction||Holocaust||Generation Gap||Drug Abuse|
|Internet Technology||Globalization||Gun Safety||HIV/AIDS|
|Online Education||Internet Privacy||Illegal Immigration||Addiction|
|Employment Discrimination||Terrorism||Nuclear Weapons||Global Warming|
|Space Explorations||Relationships||Gay Marriages||Organ transplants|
|Beauty Pageants||Artificial Intelligence||Homosexuality||Bottled Water|
|Mass Media||Deforestation||Environmental Issues||Spirituality|
|War Crimes||Human Rights||Astrology||Gender Selection|
|World Religions||Inflation||Stem Cell Research||Genetic Engineering|
|Euthanasia||Human Cloning||Teenage Pregnancy||Patent|
|Birth Control||Cosmetic Surgery||Gene Therapy||School uniform|
|Artificial Insemination||Death Penalty||Robotics||Mobile Phones|
|Social Networking||Acid Rain||Magazines||Business ethics|
Once you choose the subject, research on it, draw an outline for your speech, practice, and go for it. Good luck!